Maths success for every child - for life!
Authors: Richard Dunne and Carrie Dunne
Teachers of children aged 9-11
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Maths Makes Sense: Y6: ABC Progress Books Mixed Pack contains:
Maths Makes Sense: Y6: A Progress Book
Maths Makes Sense: Y6: B Progress Book
Maths Makes Sense: Y6: C Progress Book
Maths Makes Sense is a proven whole-school maths programme which gives your children the tools to become mathematicians for life. Its transforming learning system leaves no child behind, the inspiring training empowers teachers, and comprehensive resources deliver success.
- 1 book per term - 3 per year - for Maths Makes Sense 1-6.
- Builds up over time to become the child's personal maths book and celebrates their achievement
- 'I can!' section at the end of every block revises and consolidates learning, and includes built-in self-assessment
- Progress chart on back cover means children can track how they are learning
- Maths facts section puts key references (e.g. number bonds) at the child's fingertips.
|Maths Makes Sense Level
This page was last updated on 24 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT