Written by teachers and assessment experts, this Kerboodle provides unrivalled digital support for OCR Gateway GCSE Science, and has been updated to match the new OCR Gateway GCSE (9-1) specifications. This course contains everything you need for success in the new exams and beyond, and includes access to the Kerboodle Book.
- Created specifically for the new OCR Gateway GCSE Sciences (9-1) specifications, for first certification in 2018
- Full practical support including differentiated worksheets for the required practicals and detailed teacher and technician notes for each practical
- Prepare for the linear exams with practice questions and auto-marked quizzes for both Higher and Foundation level, along with On Your Marks activities to build exam skills
- Built-in assessment tracking based on the widely-adopted model used in Activate for KS3, including Checkpoint quizzes, with differentiated follow-up activities, to track progress and provide formative feedback
- Develops the required maths skills with calculation worksheets, interactive activities with step-by-step worked solutions, as well as access to exclusive resources from MyMaths.co.uk
- Lesson presentations and activities to accompany every spread in the Student Books are provided, with built-in links to all relevant resources and matched to the Teacher Handbooks
- Literacy worksheets and activities embed key words and support the communication of scientific knowledge
- Differentiated support for all levels, including Extension and Go Further activities to stretch higher ability students.
- Engaging animations, videos, and simulations with clear learning objectives bring science to life
- Includes access to digital versions of OCR Gateway Sciences Student Books
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT