These new resources have been written to match the 2016 OCR GCSE Gateway Science (9-1) specifications. Built-in assessment and differentiation supports students of all abilities and makes progress tracking easy. Maths skills and practical skills are developed throughout with ramped practice questions and differentiated learning outcomes.
- Created specifically for the new (9-1) OCR Gateway GCSE Biology specification, for certification in 2018
- Complete assessment and progress tracking package, progressing from the widely adopted Activate KS3 assessment framework
- Supporting students of all abilities, with ramped questions and differentiated objectives for every topic
- Plenty of question practice, with maths, synoptic, and practicals questions differentiated and integrated throughout
- Worked examples and practice questions are incorporated throughout the book to build maths skills and support the increased maths requirement
- Accompanied by Kerboodle, a bank of online resources supporting assessment, differentiation, maths skills and the new required practicals
This page was last updated on 11 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT