These new Twenty First Century Science resources have been written alongside the 2016 specifications. Maths and practical skills are developed throughout, and an assessment item for every assessable learning outcome provides evidence of student progress. This Teacher Book covers the Chemistry specification and Chemistry content in Combined Science.
- Working in partnership with the University of York Science Education Group, these new resources have been devised and written alongside the new 2016 specifications
- Providing an assessment item for every assessable learning outcome of the specification, providing teachers with evidence of their students' progress
- Practical skills are developed throughout the Student Books, with specific practice for the new practical exam questions and a bank of flexible practical activities on Kerboodle
- Worked examples and practice questions are incorporated throughout the Student Books and on Kerboodle to support students with the new increased maths requirements. Kerboodle also has direct links to MyMaths.
- Multiple-choice, maths, practical, and synoptic practice questions are included throughout
- Student-facing resources encourage independent learning and support progression to A Level
- Twenty First Century Science is accompanied by Kerboodle, the popular digital solution for Science teaching in the UK, with a bank of online resources to support assessment, differentiation, maths skills, and practicals
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT