An innovative approach to Social Studies
Author Pat Lunt
Primary school pupils aged 4-11
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Primary Social Studies
is a six-year primary course which provides an engaging introduction to the key areas of Social Studies.
It has been developed specifically for the Middle East and offers a structured syllabus. This Teacher's Guide provides step-by-step guidance for each lesson.
- Developed specifically for the Middle East, paying particular attention to the cultural requirements of the region.
- Provides a structured syllabus covering citizenship, history, cultural studies, geography, and PSHE (Personal, Social and Health Education).
- Offers a variety of age-appropriate and practical activities which become more challenging as the students' experiences and understanding develop.
- Engages students from the outset with exciting, high-quality photographs and artwork.
- Provides support for specialists and non-specialist teachers.
- Provides support for second language learners through carefully selected language.
This page was last updated on 16 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT