Stories to fire children's imagination and deepen comprehension
Author Timothy Knapman, Illustrator Andrea Castellani, Author Tony Bradman, Illustrator Shahab Shamshirsaz, Author Jonny Zucker, Illustrator Kelly Canby, Author Cheryl Palin, Illustrator Christiane Engel, Author Susan Gates, Illustrator Bistra Masseva, Author Debbie White, Illustrator Rebecca Clements, and Series Advisor Nikki Gamble
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y2 / P3
Pupils at Oxford Level 10 (Book Band 10 White)
6-7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: Pack of 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: Frankenstein's Sofa
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: The Greatest Viking Ever
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: Molly Meacher, Class 2 Teacher
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: Pablo's Travelling Notebook
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: The Dog of Truth
Oxford Reading Tree Story Sparks: Oxford Level 10: Agent Blue and the Super-smelly Goo
is emotionally-engaging fiction that will fire imagination and deepen comprehension.
This pack contains one of each of the following titles: Frankenstein's Sofa; The Greatest Viking Ever; Molly Meacher, Class 2 Teacher; Pablo's Travelling Notebook; The Dog of Truth; Agent Blue and the Super-smelly Goo
- These imaginative, emotionally-engaging stories encourage reading for pleasure and a love of reading.
- The series develops the deeper comprehension skills children need to reach the higher expectations of the new curriculum.
- A wide variety of writing styles and plots give every child a broad reading experience.
- Talented authors provide stories that draw readers in making them think, laugh, feel, and enjoy the anticipation of a great story.
- A mix of illustration styles provides visually diverse books with something to interest every child.
- The stories are accompanied by teaching notes and a handbook, which focus on deeper comprehension.
- The series is underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book through careful grading.
- Inside cover notes provide targeted support for parents and teaching assistants.
- The Series Advisor is literacy expert Nikki Gamble.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT