Fully revised to match the 2015 specification from Eduqas, this book is written by senior examiners Lucy Hartnoll and Rhiannon Murray, alongside expert author Cara Flanagan. Packed with plenty of study and exam preparation features, it includes new studies and topics as well as extended evaluation of studies.
- Content precisely aligned to the 2015 Eduqas Psychology specification
- A simplified layout enables all students to find what they need
- New features give students opportunities to practise application of knowledge and research methods questions
- 'Upgrade' features build students' understanding of exam requirements, while Insider tips develop the specific exam knowledge students need for each topic
- An easy-to-apply approach to co-teaching, with Further evaluation points providing the extra depth needed for A Level success
This page was last updated on 24 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT