The latest edition of this series continues to increase your students' chance of success with your chosen exam board. This book provides a wealth of practice with careful progression alongside substantial revision support for the new-style grading and exam questions.
- Written by the most popular and experienced GCSE maths author, and established since 1994
- Can be used with any exam board for complete flexibility
- Comprehensive coverage of the specifications, with all new topics and assessment objectives completely covered
- Gradual progression with practice at every level to consolidate learning, providing more and better practice than any other series
- A wealth of exam questions alongside revision exercises split into calculator and non-calculator sections, so students can revise with confidence
- Clear structure and content makes books very easy to use alongside other materials
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT