Drive critical, engaged learning and advanced skills development.
Enabling comprehensive, rounded understanding, the student-centred approach actively develops the sophisticated skills key to performance in Paper 2. Developed directly with the IB for the 2015 syllabus, this Course Book fully supports the new comparative approach to learning.
- Cover the new syllabus in the right level of depth, with rich, thorough subject content.
- Developed directly with the IB, with the most comprehensive support for the new syllabus with complete support for the comparative approach.
- Truly engage learners with topical, relevant material that convincingly connects learning with the modern, global world.
- Streamline your planning, with a clear and thorough structure helping you logically progress through the syllabus.
- Build the advanced-level skills learners need for Paper 2, with the student-led approach driving active skills development and strengthening exam performance.
- Integrate approaches to learning with ATLs like thinking, communication, research and social skills built directly into learning.
- Help learners think critically about improving performance with extensive examiner insight and samples based on the latest exam format.
- Build an advanced level, thematic understanding with fully integrated Global Contexts, Key Concepts and TOK.
- This pack includes one print book and one online Course Book.
- The online Course Book will be available on Oxford Education Bookshelf until 2023. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to an additional user.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT