Rigolo 2 Teacher's Book and DVD-ROM
Manuscript consultant Jim McElwee, Author Kathryn Harper, Author Amanda Rainger, Author Amanda Collins, and Series Editor and Author Julie Green
Years 5 - 6
P6 - 7
Children aged 9 - 11
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Rigolo 2 Teacher's Book and DVD-ROM: Years 5 and 6: Rigolo 2 Teacher's Book and DVD-ROM contains:
RIGOLO 2 DVD-ROM
Rigolo 2 Teacher's Book: Years 5 and 6: Rigolo 2 Teacher's Book
is a comprehensive, highly interactive Key Stage 2 French course that gives non-specialist teachers all the support they need, and can be customised for teachers with a language specialism. This flexible, award-winning resource offers a blend of multimedia resources designed to captivate your class and make French accessible and fun.
- A flexible, award-winning resource that adapts to your teaching style and class's needs.
- For non-specialists and teachers with less knowledge of French, there is the unique Virtual Teacher who can act as a support assistant in the classroom.
- Tried-and-tested approach which has been widely used for teaching French to primary children.
- Offers a blend of multimedia resources designed to captivate your class and make French accessible and fun.
- Clearly mapped to the Programme of Study for the National Curriculum 2014.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT