Edexcel GCSE Maths, Foundation Teacher Companion
provides thorough lesson plans and schemes of work to help deliver exam success in Edexcel's new Maths GCSE. The teacher companion supports the corresponding student book provides you with all the support you need get the best out of your students.
- Brand new for the 2015 specification, supporting the biggest changes to GCSE ever
- Fluency, reasoning and problem-solving integrated throughout to enable deep understanding
- 'Learn it once and learn it well' philosophy embedded to allow topics to be covered to greater depth
- Assessment integrated, with focus on clear visible progress facilitated by self-assessment
- Differentiation built in with topics split by grade range, to allow all students to feel confident and competent at the level appropriate for them.
- One book per student - the simplest course on the market
- Stretch and challenge at all levels, not just highest ability
- Official and direct links to MyMaths for a fully blended learning experience
- Teacher guides offer full lesson plans including starters and plenaries
- Links to customizable Teacher Companion files
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT