Written by curriculum and specification experts, this Student Book supports and extends students through the new course while delivering the breadth, depth, and skills needed to succeed in the new AS and beyond. It develops true subject knowledge while also developing essential exam skills.
- The best support for OCR Biology B (Advancing Biology) from OCR's Resource Partner
- Follows the same order as the A Level book for co-teaching
- AS-style assessment questions with a dedicated question sections for 'Foundations' and 'Biology in depth'
- Differentiation for support and extension, with ramped questions in every topic, and clearly identified extension material
- Support for independent study, with plenty of differentiated questions, checklists, and module summaries
- Preparation for the new practical questions, with exam-relevant practical skills developed throughout the book
- Support for mathematical skills, with worked examples and practice questions
- Practice exam-style questions, including multiple choice, maths, practical, and synoptic style questions
- Supported by next generation Kerboodle, offering unrivalled digital support for independent study, differentiation, assessment, and the new practical endorsement
This page was last updated on 10 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT