Through a skills-based and Assessment Objective-focused approach, this Student Book develops the skills on which students will be assessed in the exam papers. The book provides a thorough preparation for students of all abilities on the poetry requirements of the exam, with skills-development support for the other areas of the specification.
- Develops the skills on which students will be assessed in their exams in the context of the requirements of the specification
- Familiarises students with the Assessment Objectives and develops their skills within the context of the AOs
- Supports students of all abilities through a range of texts, activities, stretch and support features, tips and key terms
- Enables progress to be monitored through regular peer/self-assessments and sample exam question tasks
- Develops students' responses through extracts of sample student responses at different levels, guidance, activities and tips
- Provides reassurance and authority through an experienced and trusted author team
This page was last updated on 11 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT