Student Book 2 provides guidance and activities, in the context of the Paper 1 and Paper 2 exam questions, on how to improve question-specific reading and writing skills. With the types of texts that students will face in the exams, in-context SPAG support and regular opportunities to monitor progress, this book aims to improve exam performance.
- Prepares students for Paper 1 and Paper 2 by taking them through the requirements of the exam papers, and the skills required to succeed, question-by-question
- Develops students' reading and writing responses through sample student responses at different levels, guidance, activities, exam tips and sample exam questions
- Familiarises students with the types of texts and tasks they will face in the exams
- Improves students' technical accuracy through in-context SPAG support and activities
- Enables progress to be monitored through regular peer and self-assessments, end-of-chapter assessments and sample exam papers
- Provides reassurance and authority through an experienced and trusted author team
This page was last updated on 13 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT