Tony Bradman, Mike Brownlow, James Noble, Karen Ball, Jon Stuart, Maureen Lewis, Di Hatchett, and Phonics Consultant Marilyn Joyce
Technical support for this title
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Project X CODE Turquoise-Gold texts available as eBooks - perfect for practice and consolidation, and closing the attainment gap. This software also includes a fantastic animated film to capture children's interest and introduce them to the series.
- The only reading intervention to embed systematic synthetic phonics within a highly motivational adventure series.
- A different type of reading book built for today's children, starring the Project X characters in a gripping new 3D adventure series.
- Two texts within every book drive the story forward: the first text is 100% decodable to build reading confidence; the second at least 80% decodable to draw children through the series and keep them motivated.
- A phonic progression specifically built for struggling readers which revisits prior learning and strengthens phonic knowledge and skills.
- Fully resourced with comprehensive lesson plans, easy-to-use assessment and progress tracking, plus online PD support for teachers and TAs, all designed to accelerate progress.
|Letters and Sounds phase
Available as part of these packs:
Project X Code: Easy Buy Pack 2 Turquoise - Gold
This page was last updated on 17 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT