A breakthrough for special needs and struggling readers.
Maureen Lewis, Di Hatchett, Phonics Consultant Marilyn Joyce, and Rachael Suntherland
Teachers and Teaching Assistants of Years 2-4.
Supports Letters and Sounds Phases 3-5.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Project X Code: Yellow - Orange Teaching and Assessment Handbook 1 contains:
Project X Code: Yellow - Orange Teaching and Assessment Handbook 1
Project X CODE is a fully resourced, research-based literacy intervention programme for struggling readers in Year 2 and above. This handbook provides detailed guidance and resources to help effectively implement Project X CODE in your school.
- Project X CODE is the only reading intervention to embed systematic synthetic phonics within a highly motivational adventure series.
- A phonic progression specifically built for struggling readers which revisits prior learning, strengthens phonic knowledge, and which is fully aligned to Letters and Sounds.
- Written by a team of leading experts in intervention, comprehension and phonics.
- Fully resourced with comprehensive lesson plans, easy-to-use assessment and progress tracking, plus online PD support for teachers and TAs, all designed to accelerate progress.
- A Practice and Assessment CD-ROM, containing interactive assessment activities, fully-editable resources, The Adventure Begins eBook and animation and Professional Development films.
|Letters and Sounds phase
Available as part of these packs:
Project X Code: Singles Pack 1 Yellow - Orange
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT