A breakthrough for special needs and struggling readers.
James Noble, Karen Ball, Jon Stuart, Maureen Lewis, Di Hatchett, and Phonics Consultant Marilyn Joyce
Interest level suitable for Years 2-6 (P3-7) (ages 6-11).
Gold book band.
Letters and Sounds Phases 3-5.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Project X Code: Marvel Towers & CODE Control Pack of 8 contains:
Project X Code: Marvel A Shock for Mini
Project X Code: Marvel A Bite Inside
Project X Code: Marvel Mission Marvel
Project X Code: Marvel Race Against Time
Project X Code: Control Codes Countdown
Project X Code: Control The Last Bite
Project X Code: Control Eye to Eye
Project X Code: Control Stop Code!
Project X CODE introduces a brand new adventure combining systematic synthetic phonics and richer reading, to accelerate the progress of your special needs and struggling readers. It stars the Project X characters, with a new addition to the team - Mini Marvel.
- The only reading intervention to embed systematic synthetic phonics within a highly motivational adventure series.
- A different type of reading book built for today's children, starring the Project X characters in a gripping new 3D adventure series.
- Two texts within every book drive the story forward: the first text is 100% decodable to build reading confidence; the second at least 80% decodable to draw children through the series and keep them motivated.
- A phonic progression specifically built for struggling readers which revisits prior learning and strengthens phonic knowledge and skills.
- Fully resourced with comprehensive lesson plans, easy-to-use assessment and progress tracking, plus online PD support for teachers and TAs, all designed to accelerate progress.
|Letters and Sounds phase
Available as part of these packs:
Project X Code: Singles Pack 2 Turquoise - Gold
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT