Gets children reading and understanding - FAST!
Series developed by Ruth Miskin
For children who are skilled decoders, from Years 2/P3 onwards - helping them reach Level 3 by Year 4/P5
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Comprehension is the next step in developing children's composition and writing skills once they have become confident readers. The programme offers 30 weekly modules, specially written to link reading and writing activities to carefully levelled texts. 16 of the modules are linked to published quality fiction and non-fiction children's books. The accompanying Read Write Inc. module offers activities which provide practice in reading, writing and spelling, and consolidate the pupils' knowledge through comprehension and guided composition.
The illustrated children's books, of which this is one, that accompany 16 of the
Comprehension modules can all be purchased from Oxford University Press in the same way as the module packs.
- Read Write Inc. Comprehension includes 30 weekly modules covering fiction and non-fiction texts, all with a wealth of reading and writing activities
- Gives your children the knowledge they need to read and comprehend really well and see real improvement in their results
- Provides practice in reading, writing and spelling, and consolidating pupils' knowledge through comprehension and guided composition
- Offers clear links to the English Curriculum, the Renewed Framework, the Curriculum for Excellence in Scotland, the Welsh and North Irish Curricula and to the assessment focus
- Ruth Miskin, the Read Write Inc. series editor, has been developing literacy materials for 20 years to make sure every child gets the change to read and write well
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT