The Kerboodle Book is an online version of the Complete Companions Year 1 and AS Student Book, Fourth Edition. Written by the best-selling, experienced and trusted psychology authors Mike Cardwell and Cara Flanagan, this online Kerboodle Book has been fully revised to match the AQA Psychology specification, for first teaching from September 2015.
- A fully electronic version of the Student Book, with whiteboard tools
- Content precisely aligned to the new AQA Psychology specification for first teaching from September 2015
- New content integrated with familiar material to enable the easiest possible transition to the new specification
- Clear identification of AO1, AO2 and AO3 material, with a simplified layout enabling all students to find what they need.
- New features give students opportunities to practise application of knowledge and research methods questions
- 'Upgrade' features build students' understanding of exam requirements, while Insider tips develop the specific exam knowledge students need for each topic.
- An easy-to-apply approach to co-teaching, with Further evaluation points providing the extra depth needed for A Level success.
- Easy to navigate using the contents menu, keyword search or page number search
- Accessible on a wide range of devices, including tablets
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT