The Complete Companions Kerboodle contains plenty of assessment and exam practice along with a bank of teaching material for running creative and effective classes, including ready-made editable presentations and a whole range of resources. It's intuitive to use, customizable and can be accessed online anytime, anywhere.
- Exam-style questions and model answers help students understand what the examiner is looking for.
- Exam Pulse resources - support for each exam paper with top tips, new resources and links to relevant content to help students do better in their exams, using advice from the latest AQA examiner reports.
- End-of-topic quizzes provide regular knowledge checks and help to monitor students progress.
- Includes ready-made presentations which are customizable, so you can add, edit or delete screens to suit your needs.
- Packed with ready-made editable handouts providing you with everything you need in class.
- Contains resources such as interactive activities, practical worksheets, maths support, and simulated investigations.
- Simple, clear and visual design for ease of use in class.
- Interactive activities test students as they go through the course.
- Contains a fully electronic version of the Student Book, with whiteboard tools.
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence period for this product is usually for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions.
- The licence includes access to storage space of 5MB per single upload and is subject to a total upload limit. Annotations to the Kerboodle Online Book are subject to a total upload limit of 7MB per user.
- Please note that access to the Kerboodle Online Book, made available via this product, will be limited to teachers only.
This page was last updated on 13 August 2022 at 04:30 GMT