This book offers targeted support to meet the demands of the 2015 AQA A Level English Literature A specification. Offering entirely new material, and flagging AS specification requirements, it builds the skills students will be assessed on. From an experienced and trusted author team, this book aims to help all students achieve their potential.
- Builds the skills required for the A Level and AS exams and coursework, enabling students of all abilities to make clear progress
- Embeds Assessment Objectives within the learning, ensuring students are aware of the requirements in the context of the exam and coursework tasks, with clear flagging of AS specification requirements
- Brand-new material with up-to-date resources that draw on the development of previous trusted and respected editions, ensuring a successful approach to improving learning and offering the most recent thinking and research
- Student-friendly resources that develop successful, independent, all-round learners
- Features include: transition/ bridging unit with introductory activities; a range of activity types; practice exam questions; further reading suggestions; key terms and glossary; unseen text focus
- Provides reassurance and authority through an experienced and trusted author team
This page was last updated on 10 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT