The Teacher Companion helps teachers plan and deliver an effective GCSE programme in line with the requirements of the 2015 specifications. The Teacher Companion supports teachers from the planning phase through to the delivery of lessons and setting of progress-monitoring assessments, to help ensure all students progress.
- Provides teachers with the information and guidance needed to help all their GCSE students achieve their potential with the 2015 specifications
- Enables teachers to deliver effective lessons for students of all abilities with regular meaningful assessments to help with progress monitoring
- Provides comprehensive chapter-by-chapter 'preparing to teach' support, together with chapter-specific teaching tips and planning guidance
- Supports teachers with individual teaching and learning needs with individual lesson guidance and teaching ideas for English Language Student Book 1, including a focus on differentiation
- Offers Spoken Language guidance and activity suggestions together with skills, Assessment Objective and specification mapping
This page was last updated on 17 September 2017 at 04:30 GMT