The Teacher Companion helps teachers plan and deliver an effective GCSE programme in line with the requirements of the 2015 specification. The Teacher Companion, with CD-ROM, supports teachers from the planning phase through to the delivery of lessons and setting of progress-monitoring assessments, to help ensure all students progress.
- Provides teachers with the information and guidance needed to help all their GCSE students achieve their potential with the 2015 specification
- Enables teachers to deliver effective lessons for students of all abilities with regular meaningful assessments to help with progress monitoring
- Provides comprehensive chapter-by-chapter 'preparing to teach' support together with chapter-specific teaching tips and planning guidance
- Supports teachers with individual teaching and learning needs with individual lesson guidance and teaching ideas for English Language Student Book 1 including a focus on differentiation
- Offers Spoken Language guidance and activity suggestions, supplementary support for English Literature and skills, Assessment Objective and specification mapping
- Includes a CD-ROM with editable resources to support personalisation, differentiation and assessment
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT