Student Book 2 provides guidance and activities, in the context of the Component 01 and Component 02 exam questions, on how to improve reading and writing skills. With the types of texts that students will face in the exams, in-context SPAG support and regular opportunities to monitor progress, this book aims to improve exam performance.
- Prepares students for Component 01 and Component 02 by developing reading and writing skills in the context of the exam papers
- Develops students' reading and writing responses through sample student responses at different levels, guidance, activities, exam tips and sample exam questions
- Familiarises students with the types of texts and tasks they will face in the exams
- Improves students' technical accuracy through in-context SPAG support and activities
- Enables progress to be monitored through regular peer and self-assessments, end-of-chapter assessments and sample exam papers
- Provides reassurance and authority through an experienced and trusted author team
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT