Activate is a new KS3 Science course that supports every student on their journey through KS3 to KS4 success. This online version of the Activate Physics Teacher Handbook accompanies Activate Physics Student Book and Kerboodle course, with lesson suggestions that build the maths, literacy and working scientifically skills vital for success at KS4.
- Digital version of the Teacher Handbook for unlimited users, complete with digital book annotation tools
- Comprehensive lesson suggestions that incorporate maths, literacy and working scientifically skills
- Full guidance for an assessment model that works for the new curriculum
- Checkpoint lessons for the end of each chapter help you support and extend students to help them make progress
- Answers to all questions and activities from the student book
- Optional contextual unit allows you to easily decide on the length of the key stage
- Perfect preparation for triple science
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence.
This page was last updated on 22 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT