Oxford School Shakespeare
is an acclaimed edition especially designed for students, with accessible on-page notes and explanatory illustrations, clear background information, and rigorous but accessible scholarly credentials. This edition of Romeo and Juliet
includes illustrations, preliminary notes, reading lists (including websites) and classroom notes. Romeo and Juliet
is a set text for KS3 in England, and remains one of the most popular texts for study by secondary students the world over.
This title is suitable for all exam boards and for the most recent GCSE specifications.
- Full accessible notes ideal for students
- Additional information and reading lists
- A range of illustrations, both decorative and explanatory
- A school edition that is both accessible and academically rigorous
- OSS range also includes Romeo and Juliet Reading Guide and OxBox to support study of the text
This page was last updated on 08 December 2019 at 04:30 GMT