Embed impressive spelling skills in just 15 minutes a day
Series Adviser Ruth Miskin, Lead Author Janey Pursglove, Author Jenny Roberts, and Illustrator Kate Sheppard
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Spelling: Year 2/P3 Easy Buy Print Pack contains:
Read Write Inc. Spelling
Read Write Inc. Spelling: Practice Book 2A Pack of 30
Read Write Inc. Spelling: Practice Book 2B Pack of 30
Read Write Inc. Spelling: Log Book 2 Pack of 30
Read Write Inc. Spelling: Teaching Handbook
has been developed by Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum to ensure each child is prepared for the spelling component of the Year 6 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Test. This pack, for Year 2/P3, contains 30 copies of Practice Books 2A and 2B, 30 copies of Log Book 2 and a Teacher Handbook.
- Specially developed by literacy expert Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum.
- Prepares children for the spelling aspect of the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Tests.
- Creates confident, proficient spellers.
- Uses a proven approach, underpinned by phonics, to teaching children in Years 2-6.
- Engages the whole class with an exciting online spelling world.
- Ensures a clear record of progress using the Log Books.
- Provides clear, structured support for each lesson in the Teaching Handbook.
- Practice Books provide a range of comprehensive, engaging activities.
- Age-appropriate resources for individual Year groups.
This page was last updated on 11 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT