AQA D&T Product Design (3-D Design) for A Level is accompanied by next generation Kerboodle, building on popular features, and with new functionality and support fro running creative and effective lessons. It is also accessible via wide range of devices, including iPads. It includes:
- videos, simulations and case studies to reinforce learning
- Test Yourself quizzes which gives students instant diagnostic feedback, whilst allowing you to track their progress
- access to an online interactive version of the student book, which can be personalised by yourself and your students by adding notes, highlight key text and adding weblinks.
- The licence includes access to storage space of 5 MB per single upload and a total of 500 MB for all uploads
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT