This differentiated Kerboodle course offers flexible support and assessment for BTEC and is great value for schools offering BTEC alongside GCSE. It includes a scheme of work, unit guides, and resource mapping, all designed to help you support students of every ability, whilst making the most of the GCSE and BTEC resources your already have.
- Now on next generation Kerboodle, updated with new functionality. Also now compatible with a range of tablets and devices including iPad.
- Schemes of work and resource maps help you make the most of your existing GCSE and BTEC textbooks.
- Differentiated internal assessment resources offer two levels of task for every assignment
- Full support for the Unit 1 exam, including practice questions and support for maths skills
- Auto-marked tests and revision podcasts help students track their progress
- Engaging videos focussed on exciting scientific careers from the careers service FutureMorph
- Animations, practicals, worksheets, and interactives for use in the classroom.
- The licence includes access to storage space of 5 MB per single upload and a total of 500 MB for all uploads
- The use of this product is subject to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
- The licence period for this product is for 12 months commencing from the date you receive your activation email. The licence would thereafter be automatically renewed for additional licence periods of 12 months unless you terminate the licence. For details on how to terminate, please refer to the Kerboodle terms and conditions
This page was last updated on 16 December 2018 at 04:30 GMT