Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble, Author Rob Alcraft, Author Heather Hammonds, Author Peter Millett, Author Jill McDougall, Author Mick Manning, and Author Brita Granström
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y2 / P3
Pupils at Oxford Level 8 (Book Band 8 Purple)
6-7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Class Pack of 36 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Way-out Day Out
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Mini Marvels
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Wild Wheels
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: The Pizza Patch
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Beaks and Feet
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 8: Pick Your Queen!
is a non-fiction series that aims to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
This pack contains 36 books, six of each of Way-out Day Out
, Mini Marvels
, Wild Wheels
, The Pizza Patch
, Beaks and Feet
, and Pick Your Queen!
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts; lyrical writing styles; quirky, child-friendly approaches to subjects and biographies of significant people from history.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery, mixing photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT