Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble, Author Teresa Heapy, Author Wayne Gerdtz, Author Aleesah Darlison, Author Emma Boor, Author Carmel Reilly, and Author Ciaran Murtagh
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y2 / P3
Pupils at Oxford Level 7 (Book Band 7 Turquoise)
6-7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Class Pack of 36 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Colour Codes
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Bug Buzz!
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Our Class Tiger
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Bin Goblins
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: Season Swap
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 7: History's Marvellous Mistakes
is a non-fiction series that aims to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
This pack contains 36 books, six of each of Colour Codes
, Bug Buzz!
, Our Class Tiger
, Bin Goblins
, Season Swap
, and History's Marvellous Mistakes
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts; lyrical writing styles; quirky, child-friendly approaches to subjects and biographies of significant people from history.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery, mixing photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT