Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble, Author Ali Sparkes, Author Bryan Alexander, Author Glenn Cosby, Author Rob Alcraft, Author Teresa Heapy, and Author Ciaran Murtagh
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y2 / P3
Pupils at Oxford Level 11 (Book Band 11 Lime)
6-7 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Mixed Pack of 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Scratch's Bad Reputations
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Our Siberian Journey
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Tasty Travels
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Top Ten Worst Jobs in History
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Outdoor Art
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 11: Real Heroes
is a non-fiction series that aims to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
This pack contains six books, one of each of Scratch's Bad Reputations
, Our Siberian Journey
, Tasty Travels
, Top Ten Worst Jobs in History
, Outdoor Art
, and Real Heroes
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts; lyrical writing styles; quirky, child-friendly approaches to subjects and biographies of significant people from history.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery, mixing photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 16 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT