Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Series Editor Nikki Gamble, Author Kirsty Hamilton, Author Vicky Shipton, Author Vicky Shipton, Author Anita Ganeri, Author Janine Scott, Author Kirsty Hamilton, and Author Ciaran Murtagh
Key Stage 1 teachers
Y2 / P3
Pupils at Oxford Level 9 (Book Band 9 Gold)
6-7 year olds
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Mixed Pack of 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree inFact
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Rabbits, Hats and Secrets
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Your Body, Inside Out
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Big Ears and Sticky Fingers
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Flight or Fright?
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Flying Kicks
Oxford Reading Tree inFact: Level 9: Spread the Word
is a non-fiction series that aims to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
This pack contains six books, one of each of Rabbits, Hats and Secrets
, Your Body, Inside Out
, Big Ears and Sticky Fingers
, Flight or Fright?
, Flying Kicks
, and Spread the Word
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts; lyrical writing styles; quirky, child-friendly approaches to subjects and biographies of significant people from history.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery, mixing photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Nikki Gamble, Literacy expert.
- Reading notes on the inside covers support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 10 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT