Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact
Author Jo Nelson, Author Ranj Singh, Author Rob Alcraft, Author Anita Ganeri, Author Ian Brember, Author Jo Bourne, and Series Editor Greg Foot
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Levels 10 and 11 (Book Band 12 Brown)
7-8 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Level 10/11: Pack of 36 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 10: Zaha Hadid: Building the Future
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 10: Skelebones
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 10: Heads Up!
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 11: Natural History Mysteries
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 11: Bushcraft: Survival Skills
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 11: Secret Life of Rocks
Contains 6 copies of the following: Zaha Hadid: Building the Future, Skelebones, Heads Up!, Natural History Mysteries, Bushcraft: Survival Skills, Secret Life of Rocks
is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 7-11. Its range of subjects and careful levelling make it easy to select books that children will love.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts, distinctive writing styles and quirky child-friendly approaches to subjects.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills, including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Greg Foot, science presenter.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 20 January 2019 at 04:30 GMT