Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Author Claire Throp, Author Sue Graves, Author James Driver, Author Claire Llewellyn, Author Ranj Singh, Author Ciaran Murtagh, and Series Editor Greg Foot
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Levels 8 and 9 (Book Band 12 Brown)
7-8 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Level 8/9: Pack of 36 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 9: Extreme Fashion
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 8: Story of our Lives
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 8: Great Animal Gallery
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 8: Awesome Skies
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 9: Food Fuel
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 9: Behind the Camera
This pack contains six of each of the following titles: Awesome Skies, Story of our Lives, Great Animal Gallery, Extreme Fashion, Food Fuel, Behind the Camera
is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 7-11. Its range of subjects and careful levelling make it easy to select books that children will love.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts, distinctive writing styles and quirky child-friendly approaches to subjects.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills, including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Greg Foot, science presenter.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT