Non-fiction to engage children in reading for pleasure
Author Jo Nelson, Author Ranj Singh, Author Rob Alcraft, Author Anita Ganeri, Author Ian Brember, Author Jo Bourne, and Series Editor Greg Foot
Key Stage 2 teachers
Y3 / P4
Pupils at Oxford Levels 10 and 11 (Book Band 12 Brown)
7-8 year olds
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Oxford Level 10/11: Pack of 6 contains:
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 10: Zaha Hadid: Building the Future
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 10: Skelebones
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 10: Heads Up!
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 11: Natural History Mysteries
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 11: Bushcraft: Survival Skills
Oxford Reading Tree TreeTops inFact: Level 11: Secret Life of Rocks
Contains one copy of the following: Zaha Hadid: Building the Future, Skelebones, Heads Up!, Natural History Mysteries, Bushcraft: Survival Skills, Secret Life of Rocks
is an exciting non-fiction series for children aged 7-11. Its range of subjects and careful levelling make it easy to select books that children will love.
- Compelling and imaginative non-fiction titles to engage children in reading for pleasure as powerfully as fiction does.
- This series has authenticity at its heart, offering books written by experts who are passionate about their subject.
- It offers first-hand personal accounts, distinctive writing styles and quirky child-friendly approaches to subjects.
- The subject matter supports the new content in the wider curriculum.
- Rich and varied text types develop comprehension skills, including understanding non-fiction features.
- Stunning imagery mixes photos with appealing artwork.
- Underpinned by Oxford Assessment and Levelling, matching every child with the right book for them through careful grading.
- The Series Editor is Greg Foot, science presenter.
- Reading notes on the inside cover support children with their reading.
- Teaching notes on Oxford Owl support independent reading, guided reading and writing activities.
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT