New curriculum spelling success in just 15 minutes a day!
Series Adviser Ruth Miskin, Lead Author Janey Pursglove, Author Jenny Roberts, and Illustrator Andrés Martínez Ricci
Oxford Owl technical support
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Spelling
has been developed by Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum to ensure each child is prepared for the spelling component of the Year 6 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Test. It comprises engaging online resources; Practice Books with a range of activities; Log Books to track progress; and a comprehensive Teaching Handbook.
- Specially developed by literacy expert Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum.
- Prepares children for the spelling aspect of the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Tests.
- Creates confident, proficient spellers.
- Uses a proven approach, underpinned by phonics, to teaching children in Years 2-6.
- Engages the whole class with an exciting online spelling world.
- Ensures a clear record of progress using the Log Books.
- Provides clear, structured support for each lesson in the Teaching Handbook.
- Practice Books provide a range of comprehensive, engaging activities.
- Age-appropriate resources for individual Year groups.
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT