New curriculum spelling success in just 15 minutes a day!
Series Adviser Ruth Miskin, Lead Author Janey Pursglove, Author Jenny Roberts, and Illustrator Kate Sheppard
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Read Write Inc. Spelling: Practice Book 2A Pack of 30 contains:
This pack contains 30 copies of Read Write Inc. Spelling Practice Book 2A. Read Write Inc. Spelling has been developed by Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum to ensure each child is prepared for the spelling component of the Year 6 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Test.
- Specially developed by literacy expert Ruth Miskin for the new curriculum.
- Prepares children for the spelling aspect of the Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling Tests.
- Creates confident, proficient spellers.
- Uses a proven approach, underpinned by phonics, to teaching children in Years 2-6.
- Engages the whole class with an exciting online spelling world.
- Ensures a clear record of progress using the Log Books.
- Provides clear, structured support for each lesson in the Teaching Handbook.
- Practice Books provide a range of comprehensive, engaging activities.
- Age-appropriate resources for individual Year groups.
This page was last updated on 14 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT