Living Literacy is a comprehensive and flexible online resource to help schools deliver and implement an effective whole-school literacy policy. Providing resources for all teachers and students, Living Literacy includes CPD material and practical subject teaching resources to help improve students' literacy skills and attainment across subjects.
- Tried-and trusted resources from SSAT, now online and easily customizable
- Policy preparation and implementation resources with teaching and learning materials to improve students' literacy skills and attainment in all subjects at all levels
- Comprehensive literacy policy guidance and resources to help create and embed an effective whole-school literacy policy and satisfy Ofsted requirements
- Includes practical subject-specific resources and cross-curricular teaching and learning resources
- Brand new commissioned materials including CPD filmed-based units and additional teaching and learning materials for use within subjects and across subjects
- Kerboodle functionality that allows teachers and students to access the resources anytime and anywhere
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT