Two refugee brothers from Mongolia are determined to fit in with their Liverpool schoolmates, but bring so much of Mongolia to Bootle that their new friend and guide, Julie, is hard-pressed to know truth from fantasy.
- Winner of The Guardian 2012 Children's Fiction Prize
- Accessible and told with humour, warmth and brilliant detail by best-selling author Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Ideal for exploring the themes of multiculturalism, immigration, cultural diversity and friendship
- Enriched by stunning and atmospheric photos
- Opportunities for cross-curricular links with Geography, Drama and Citizenship
This page was last updated on 17 March 2019 at 04:30 GMT