Building a secure future in mathematics for every child
Author Tony Wing and Author Andrew Jeffrey
Teachers of children aged 10-11
Availability: In stock.
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 6 Easy Buy Pack contains:
Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 6 Teaching Pack
Numicon: Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 6 Explorer Progress Book
builds a deep understanding of maths through a multi-sensory approach, developing children's fluency, reasoning and problem-solving.
Geometry, Measurement and Statistics 6 Easy Buy Pack contains resources to build a sound understanding of numbers, including activities, assessment progress books and photocopy masters.
- Numicon is research-based and proven to have a significant and lasting impact on results.
- Activities are broken down step-by-step and are supported by practical planning and assessment opportunities, as well as milestones to help track progress through the year.
- Also included are photocopy masters and a series of investigations.
- All activities come from real classroom experience; extensively trialled with teachers and children.
- 'Low threshold, high ceiling' activities allow you to differentiate for every child through the same activity group.
- Topics are explored through real-life problem solving and discussion, allowing children to investigate.
- Activities include clear instructions, illustrations and a list of the concrete resources used to support learning.
- Explore More Copymasters provide activities for home with short, simple instructions to guide parents.
- The Implementation Guide offers guidance on what Numicon is and advice on how best to implement Numicon in your school.
- Explorer Progress Books use open activities to give you the opportunity to see how well children can use and apply.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 19:30 GMT