This guide to Animal Farm
is ideal for use in the classroom or as revision, providing insight into characters, themes and contexts, together with activities designed to prompt a closer analysis of the writer's language and techniques.
UK schools save 40% off the RRP! Discount will be automatically applied when you order on your school account.
- Covers a range of popular GCSE drama and prose set texts
- Engaging analysis of texts, including pertinent coverage of plot, themes and context
- Detailed sections focusing on the writer's use of language, structure and dramatic techniques
- Varied and in-depth activities
- Comprehensive advice on assessment and practice exam-style questions
- A text-specific glossary covering key terms and concepts
- Ideal for use throughout the course, or as an aid to revision
This page was last updated on 23 February 2020 at 04:30 GMT