MyMaths for Key Stage 3
works with MyMaths
to deliver the curriculum. This Companion is for teachers of middle ability students starting KS3. Its thorough lesson plans along with Lesson-at-a-Glance and links to MyMaths
is written by teachers for teachers, so you can be sure it will work in the classroom.
Features of the whole series include:
- The only Key Stage 3 scheme with direct links to MyMaths, so for truly blended delivery of the new curriculum both in and out of the classroom
- Unique phase-based scheme, rather than by year or level, to deliver the Key Stage 3 curriculum flexibly in three years or less
- The only course promoting achievement across the entire spectrum so none of your students get left behind
- Unique topic-based route through curriculum, with learn-it-once-and-learn-it-well philosophy easing the move away from outdated spiral curriculum
- Unique approach to levelling, with colour-coded progression maps giving clear visual view progress, and showing how they link to old levels
- Spread-based full-colour student books, with a MyMaths look and feel, referenced to MyMaths throughout, facilitating learning and engagement
- Assessment at heart of the course, including unique Good-To-Go tests ensure students have necessary skills to progress
- Unique InvisiPen video tutorials show worked solutions from student's perspective.
This page was last updated on 14 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT