Effective guided reading starts here!
Author Anne Derry
Children at Lime Book Band, Oxford Level 11
Key Stage 1 teachers
You can use the basket to:
- pay by credit card
- order on account
- forward to a colleague
Part of Project X Origins, a ground-breaking guided reading programme for the whole school, these notes offer step-by-step teaching support for each book with guidance about phonics, comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing. Each set of notes has in-built assessment and is fully correlated to all UK curricula.
- Action-packed stories by top authors and fascinating non-fiction all linked by theme
- Contemporary characters that make books accessible, stimulating and engaging
- Finely-levelled books, making it easy to match every child to the right book
- Comprehensive Guided Reading notes for every book covering phonics skills, comprehension, vocabulary, fluency, spelling, grammar, punctuation and writing
- In-built assessment to help you monitor children's progress
- Fully correlated to all UK curricula
This page was last updated on 17 February 2019 at 04:30 GMT