Little Owl definitely knows what he likes (doing sums, eating ice-cream, riding his scooter). And he definitely knows what he doesn't like (his new scarf that's itchy, long, and far too orange). So when his scarf is lost at the zoo, Mummy decides that Little Owl should definitely be involved in helping her to make the replacement.
- Talented new author/illustrator whose simple story and minimalist artwork speaks volumes.
- The story reflects the fact that we all have our own likes and dislikes and this theme will be universally recognized by children and adults alike.
- Fresh artwork style with child-like simplicity but also an elegance that gives it adult appeal and an 'arty' desirability.
- Previous title Small Bunny's Blue Blanket ISBN: 9780192757937.
- A story that's told with direct honesty. It has wit and charm.
- Gorgeous design and production values makes this a great gift purchase.
This page was last updated on 19 September 2017 at 04:30 GMT