This Dictionary helps children using synthetic phonics become proficient spellers and readers. Using Oxford Reading Tree Floppy's Phonics Sounds and Letters
, this new edition, with 4000 words ordered by sounds and spellings and linked to the Alphabetic Code Chart, makes spelling easy and preparing for the phonics screening check fun.
- This unique phonics dictionary, with words ordered by their initial phonic sound, supports spelling and reading
- Illustrated with the favourite Oxford Reading Tree characters Biff, Chip, and Kipper and, of course, Floppy!
- Ideal for preparing for the phonics screening check
- Makes synthetic phonics easy with a full list of sounds and alternative spellings from the Alphabetic Code Chart
- Fully supported by the Floppy's Phonics Sounds and Letters Programme with additional resources on the Oxford Owl website
This page was last updated on 03 March 2021 at 20:30 GMT