A new illustrated alphabetical dictionary of key computing terms and concepts clearly explained, to support children aged 8-12 or act as a quick reference tool for parents and teachers. With around 1000 words and meanings and a thematic supplement on focus areas, it covers words from everyday computing to programming languages and coding.
- 1000 up-to-date computing words and meanings and technical terms clearly explained
- covers vocabulary and topics from the national and international computing curriculum
- ideal for use with Oxford Primary Computing and International Computing textbooks
- perfect support with everyday computing terms for young learners and adults
- colourful and easy to use with simple illustrations and photographs
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT