Grandad is grieving. He hides away in his garden. He needs time. But he also needs love. Tibble is full of love and shows Grandad that remembering the people we love can be a wonderful, funny, poignant thing. A beautiful story to offer reassurance to grieving children.
- An intergenerational story of love and loss that offers support to grieving children. Reassures children that whilst the grown-ups in their life may withdraw in the face of grief, they will come back. They will get better.
- Shows us that loss can be something that brings us closer to our loved ones.
- Offers a way into talking about death with children without a religious framework.
- From the author/illustrator team behind Lubna and Pebble, A Time Magazine book of the year.
- Lubna and Pebble was also Sunday Times Children's Book of the Week and winner of awards.
This page was last updated on 03 July 2020 at 19:30 GMT