Grandad is grieving. He hides away in his garden. He needs time. But he also needs love. Tibble is full of love and shows Grandad that remembering the people we love can be a wonderful, funny, poignant thing.
- - Reassures children that whilst the grown-ups in their life may withdraw in the face of grief, they will come back.
- - Shows us that death can be something that brings us closer to our loved ones.
- - Offers a way into talking about death with children without a religious framework.
- - From the author/illustrator team behind Lubna and Pebble, shortlisted for the Teach Primary awards.
- Lubna and Pebble was also Sunday Times Children's Book of the Week.
This page was last updated on 13 April 2021 at 04:30 GMT