Winnie and Wilbur are fascinated by the creepy-crawlies in the garden and decide it could be fun to shrink right down to their size. But when you're knee-high to a caterpillar, there can be some very hairy moments. And when a humongous wand is too big to handle, will things ever get back to normal?
- Bugs and minibeasts have a strong fascination among the target audience.
- This is the first time that we have seen a totally new scale of artwork in a Winnie and Wilbur picture book.
- More than 7 million Winnie and Wilbur books have been sold worldwide.
- The story will tap into the appealing idea of shrinking that children love.
- Winnie and Wilbur have been delighting children and adults in homes and schools all over the world since 1987.
- For activities, games, and much more visit www.winnieandwilbur.com
This page was last updated on 17 November 2019 at 04:30 GMT